- Stainless steel
- Duplex Stainless Steel
1.4410 - uns S32750 pipe, wire, circle
Super Duplex UNS S32750 is the most common alloy on the market. This duplex stainless steel, specially designed for work in aggressive chloride environments. It has very good resistance to pitting corrosion and stress corrosion cracking in combination with high mechanical strength. It is widely used in oil and gas production, hydropower, pulp and paper industry.
Percent composition, 1.4410
|basis||≤0.03||≤0.8||≤1,2||6−8||≤0.02||≤0.035||22 — 24||3−5||≤0.24−0.32||≤0.5|
- Good resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
- Good resistance to general corrosion.
- High mechanical strength.
- High resistance to erosion corrosion and corrosion fatigue.
It is widely used for the production of pressure vessels.
Mechanical properties (temperature 20 ° C)
- sv — Short-term strength limit: 750−1000 MPa
- sT — Proportionality limit (yield strength for permanent deformation): 550 MPa
- d5 — Elongation at break: 25%
Supplier Avlob offers pipe, wire, circle 1.4410 — uns S32750 at an economical price. Regular customers can take advantage of discount discounts. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any specified address. The price is the best in this segment of rental.
Buy pipe, wire, circle 1.4410 — uns S32750 from the supplier Avlob can be at an affordable price. The price is formed on the basis of European production standards. Supplier Avlob offers to buy a corrosion-resistant pipe, wire, a circle from any brand of duplex steel in the range at the optimal price in bulk or at retail.