CuAl10Fe3 - C62300 rod, tape, wire
Supplier — AvecGlob Company — offers at affordable prices from the manufacturer bars, tape, wire, which are made of aluminum bronze grade CuAl10Fe3 (alloy C62300). The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any address specified by the consumer.
Alloyed bronze of alloy CuAl10Fe3 (also called alloy C62300) is characterized by high strength, which is comparable with that of medium-carbon steel. The addition of iron contributes to a more uniform grain size and increases mechanical strength. The material is also distinguished by its high hardness and corrosion resistance, it is capable of effectively reducing friction in mechanical vapor.
Aluminum bronze CuAl10Fe3 (alloy C62300) has good antifriction characteristics, which are completely preserved both at elevated to 230… 260 0 С, and at cryogenic temperatures. The properties of the alloy can be corrected by selecting the technological modes of heat treatment.
Urgency of application
Typical use of bronze grade CuAl10Fe3 (alloy C62300):
- Aerospace industry;
- Electrical engineering — production of electrical contacts and connectors;
- Working parts of cryogenic equipment;
- In industry — the production of welding clamping jaws, as well as parts of chemical equipment, which are constantly in contact with acid media;
- In marine business — the manufacture of parts of vessels in contact with sea water.
In accordance with the technical requirements of ASTM B150, the composition of the alloy includes:
|Mn||Not more than 0.6|
|Sn||Not more than 0.5|
|Sn||Not more than 0.25|
|Other elements and impurities||Not more than 0.5|
Physical and mechanical properties
- Density, kg / m 3 — 7650;
- Melting point, 0 С — 1041;
- Modulus of elasticity, GPa — 117;
- Coefficient of thermal conductivity at room temperature, W / megade — 54,4;
- Coefficient of thermal expansion, μm / degree — 16,2;
- The limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 605;
Yield strength, MPa — 305;
- Relative elongation at tension,% — 15;
- Hardness according to Rockwell (scale B), no more than 89.
Assortment and application features
Aluminum bronze grade CuAl10Fe3 (alloy C62300) is available in a wide range of profiles and cross-sectional dimensions. Mechanical machinability of the alloy is average, weldability is good (gas acetylene welding and soldering are not recommended). The temperature range of forging is 750… 850 0 С. The material can be cold-formed.
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers to purchase bar, tape or wire made of aluminum bronze CuAl10Fe3 (alloy C62300). Products can be bought at a price formed on the basis of European and world standards of production. Implementation is possible in bulk and retail, for regular customers, a flexible system of discounts operates.