Wire, round, rod 2.0360 - CuZn40 - C28000
Supplier — AvekGlob company — offers wire, bar and rod made of brass CuZn40 (2.0360, C28000) at reasonable prices from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any address specified by the consumer.
Copper-zinc alloy of the brand CuZn40 (the nearest analogues — alloys 2.0360 and 2.0360, another name — Ms60) belongs to the group of deformed β-brass. This material has good corrosion resistance and plastic deformability, especially in the semi-hot state. Cold stamping can produce relatively simple parts, using operations of cutting, punching, punching, bending, flanging, shallow molding. Annealing is required for plastic deformation with significant degrees of deformation. and also in mild conditions for stamping and deep drawing. Increased lead increases mechanical machinability. The main production technologies are pressing, drawing, rolling. Drawn brass has the highest strength characteristics.
Urgency of application
Brass of the brand CuZn40 (2.0360, C28000) is used for manufacturing parts such as fittings, locking parts, nipples, condenser plates. Typical products. which are produced from this brass, are also decorative components of cars and building elements, electrical engineering, shipbuilding and the chemical industry.
The composition of brass CuZn40 (2.0360, C28000) in accordance with the technical requirements of the standards DIN CEN TS13338 and DIN EN17660, includes:
|The maximum content,%||62.0||0.1||0.2||0.3||0.8||0.3||40||0.1|
Physical and mechanical properties
- density, kg / m 3 — 8400;
- melting point, 0 С — 910… 930;
- coefficient of thermal expansion in the temperature range 20… 300 0 С, μm / deg — 22;
- Specific heat in the temperature range 20… 300 0 С, J / kggrad — 410;
- coefficient of thermal conductivity at room temperature, W / megade — 121;
- hardness in Brinell, HB — 90… 200 (respectively for soft and hard brass);
- limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 420… 500 (respectively, for soft and hard brass);
- yield strength, MPa — 220… 330 (respectively, for soft and hard brass);
- permissible tensile elongation,% — 25… 5 (respectively, for soft and hard brass).
Assortment and application features
The wire, circle and brass bar of CuZn40 (2.0360, C28000) are produced in a wide range of sizes, cross-sectional areas and lengths. The alloy is not intended for the manufacture of particularly critical parts, since it has average strength and corrosion resistance.
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers to purchase wire, circle or rod, which are made of brass of the brand CuZn40 (2.0360, C28000). Products can be bought at a price formed on the basis of European and world standards of production. Implementation is possible in bulk and retail, for regular customers, a flexible system of discounts operates.