- Stainless steel
- Duplex Stainless Steel
Sheet, tape 03x23n6 - 1.4362 - UNS S32304
Steel corrosion-resistant ordinary with a low content of nickel. This is a very stable high-strength alloy. Used for the manufacture of equipment in chemical engineering
The percentage composition 03H23N6, GOST 5632- — - 72
|basis||≤0.03||≤0.4||12||5.6 — 6.3||≤0.02||≤0.035||22 — 24||≤0.05||≤0.3|
The steel is produced in an open arc furnace.
- USA: S32304
- European Union (EU): X2CrNiN23−4, 1.4362
- Sweden (SS): 2327
Percentage composition 1.4362
|basis||≤0.03||≤1||≤2||3.5−5.5||≤0.015||≤0.035||22 — 24||0.1−0.6||≤0.05−0.2||0.1−0.6||≤0.35|
- Good resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
- Good resistance to general corrosion.
- High mechanical strength.
- High resistance to erosion corrosion and corrosion fatigue.
Mechanical properties (temperature 20 ° C)
- sв — Short-term strength limit: 590 MPa
- sT — Proportionality limit (yield strength for permanent deformation): 345 MPa
- d5 — Elongation at break: 25%
Supplier Avlob offers pipe, wire, circle 03x23n6, 1.4362: at an economical price. Regular customers can take advantage of discount discounts. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any specified address. The price is the best in this segment of rental.
Buy pipe, wire, circle 03h23n6, 1.4362: the supplier Avlob can be at an affordable price. The price is formed on the basis of European production standards. Supplier Avlob offers to buy a corrosion-resistant pipe, wire, a circle from any brand of duplex steel in the range at the optimal price in bulk or at retail.