1.4570 - aisi303Cu pipe, wire, circle
Technical specificationsThis steel grade is a stainless alloy alloyed with chromium, nickel, copper, niobium demonstrates high ductility and toughness. Typically, this alloy is used when high strength, toughness, corrosion resistance and resistance to stress-corrosion cracking are required. The presence of nitrogen provides hardening of the steel.
Percent composition, EN 10095−1999
||17 — 18||1.4−1.8||8−10
The steel is produced in an open arc furnace.
Mechanical properties (temperature 20 ° C)
- sв — The limit of short-term strength: 650 — 880 MPa;
- sT — Proportionality limit (yield strength for residual deformation): 350 — 550 MPa
- d5 — Elongation at break: 8−25%
- a — Coefficient of temperature (linear) expansion: 10 e -6 / K
- l — Coefficient of thermal conductivity (heat capacity of material): 25 W / mK
Manufacturing of high-strength parts for the needs of industrial chemistry, machine building, engine building.
Supplier Avlob offers pipe, wire, circle 1.4570 — aisi 303Cu at a competitive price. Regular customers can take advantage of discount discounts. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any specified address. The price is the best in this segment of rental.
Buy pipe, wire, circle 1.4570 — aisi 303Cu from the supplier Avgob can be at an affordable price. The price is formed on the basis of European production standards. Supplier Avlob offers to buy a corrosion-resistant wheel, pipe, wire, grades 1.4570 — aisi 303Cu in the range for the optimal price in bulk or at retail.