- Stainless steel
- Duplex Stainless Steel
Sheet, tape 1.4162 - S32101
Supplier Avlob offers to buy a sheet, a tape of mark 1.4162, S32101 at an economically favorable price. Regular customers can take advantage of discount discounts. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any specified address. The price is the best in this segment of rental.
This stainless steel is a low-alloy duplex with a low nickel content. This is a very stable high-strength alloy. Duplex microstructure promotes high strength and high resistance to stress corrosion cracking. Weldability is good. Due to the risk of embrittlement, do not use at temperatures above 250 ° C.
|basis||≤0.04||≤1||4−6||1.35−1.9||≤0.035||≤0.015||21−22||0.1 — 0.2||0.1−0.8||0.2−0.25|
The steel is produced in an open arc furnace.
- Good resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
- Good resistance to general corrosion.
- High mechanical strength.
- High resistance to erosion corrosion and corrosion fatigue.
Mechanical properties (temperature 20 ° C)
- sv — Short-term strength limit: 650−700 MPa
- sT — Proportionality limit (yield strength for permanent deformation): 530−450 MPa
- d5 — Elongation at break: 30%
Buy sheet, tape of the brand 1.4162, S32101 from the supplier Avlob can be at an affordable price. The price is formed on the basis of European production standards. Supplier Avlob offers to buy a corrosion-resistant sheet, a tape of the brand 1.4162, S32101 in the range at the optimal price in bulk or at retail.