Company Avecglobal sells at affordable prices from the manufacturer a titanium corner of any size and cross-section. The supplier guarantees timely delivery of profiles to any address specified by the customer.
Titanium corner — a fairly demanded profile of long products. Titanium is not among the metals that require exotic manufacturing techniques, it titanium is processed in the same way as other materials, provided that the unique properties of titanium are fully taken into account.
The main differences between titanium and steel or nickel alloys
• Low density of titanium;
• Low values of elastic modulus;
• Higher melting point;
• Low ductility;
• The sensitivity of titanium to contamination during welding.
Allowance for these differences allows the titanium corner to be manufactured using techniques similar to those for stainless steel or nickel-based alloys.
The titanium corner is formed mainly by cold rolling methods. Tolerances are set in the same way as for titanium-containing alloy steels. The following factors are taken into account:
• The characteristics of the coefficient of thermal expansion for titanium is usually less than that of other metals.
• The modulus of elasticity of titanium is about half that of steel. This causes considerable resiliency after the formation of the corner, for which compensation is required.
• Titanium abrasion resistance is greater than that of stainless steel. Therefore, when rolling a titanium corner, special attention is paid to lubrication.
Buy a titanium corner in the range at economically advantageous prices from the manufacturer offers the company AvekGlob. The Supplier organizes guaranteed delivery of products to any place. installed by the client.
The stages of obtaining a titanium corner
Before rolling, all defects on the surface of the workpieces must be removed by etching or grinding. The folded and sharp edges of the workpiece edges must also be profiled before rolling to prevent cracking.
Cold rolling of the titanium corner is performed at lower roll speeds. Degree of deformation with which a specific grade of titanium or titanium alloy can be formed at room temperature depends on the coefficient of uniform elongation of the material. Uniform elongation determines the minimum bend radius in the shelves of the titanium corner, as well as the maximum stretch that the alloy can support without cracks. Often, preliminary annealing is carried out for this purpose.
For the practical determination of the possibility of defect-free formation of a titanium corner, the following methods are used:
1. Measurement of the reduction of the wall of the angle profile.
2. Simulation of wall reduction during rolling.
3. Measurement of the ratio of the current rolling force with respect to the torque.
Company AvecGlob offers to purchase at affordable prices from the manufacturer a titanium corner of any size. The supplier immediately delivers the products to any point agreed by the customer.