14G2 - 17mn4 - p295gh pipe, round, rod
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers at a reasonable price from the manufacturer a circle, rod, pipe, which are made of structural steel grade 14G2 (17Mn4, P295GH). The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any address specified by the consumer.
Low-carbon steel grade 14G2 (foreign analogs — 17Mn4, P295GH) is a manganese-economically alloyed steel, intended primarily for the production of steel building structures. Steel grade according to DIN EN10028−2 — 1.0481. Rolled in a hot state, where it exhibits average plasticity. The material does not contain deficient alloying components. To improve the microstructure, this steel is usually subjected to normalization.
Urgency of application
Steel grade 14G2 (17Mn4, P295GH) is widely used in the gas and petrochemical industry in the production of large tanks and containers for storage of non-corrosive liquids. In the power industry, it can be used to manufacture auxiliary boiler equipment and heat exchangers. Its operating parameters are kept at temperatures from -70 0 C to 200… 250 0 С.
According to the technical requirements of GOST 19281−2014, 14G2 steel comprises the following elements (numerical data — in percentages):
|0.12−0.18||0.17 — 0.37||1.2 — 1.6||up to 0.3||up to 0.035||to 0.03||up to 0.3||up to 0.12||up to 0.008||up to 0.3||up to 0.08|
When smelting steel is deoxidized by aluminum in a volume of 0.02… 0.06%.
Physical and mechanical properties
- density, kg / m 3 — 7850;
- melting point, 0 С -1530;
- coefficient of thermal expansion in the temperature range 20… 100 0 С, μm / deg — 11,4;
- modulus of elasticity, GPa — 196;
- coefficient of thermal conductivity in the temperature range 20… 100 0 С, W / mgrad — 46;
- hardness according to Vickers, НV — not less than 320;
- limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 440… 580 (depending on the assortment);
- yield strength, MPa — 220… 295 (depending on the assortment);
- Relative narrowing of the cross-sectional area. % — 37;
- permissible linear elongation at tension,% — 16… 21.
Assortment and application features
The circle, pipe and rod of low-alloy steel 14G2 (17Mn4, P295GH) are produced in a wide range of cross-sections and lengths. Mechanical machinability is good, weldability is limited (preheating of the metal to a temperature of 120… 150 0 С is required). The temperature range of forging is 850… 1250 0 С.
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers to buy a rod, pipe or a circle of structural low-alloy steel 14G2 (17Mn4, P295GH) in the required assortment of cross sections and length. Products can be bought at a price formed on the basis of European and world standards of production. Implementation is possible in bulk and retail, for regular customers, a flexible system of discounts operates.